The 25- page document outlines the following
- The Hmong peoples' role in the Vietnam war
- What happened to Laos after 1975 after the Lao People's Revolutionary Party took over the country
- The ongoing conflict between the Hmong and the current Lao government
- Human rights violations by the government
- The new national policy of Laos, assuming they were successful in overthrowing the government
- New domestic and foreign policies
It does sound like they were serious. I wonder what research they to come up with those policies. I wonder how close they were to overthrowing the government!